This privacy notice sets out we, Lofti Proptech Ltd t/a lofti, with a trading address at White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London EC1Y 8AF, use and protect any personal information collected or generated in relation to you whilst using our website www.lofti.co
We take your Data Protection seriously and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) (together the Data Protection Regulation), we have reviewed our policies, processes and security procedures to ensure compliance with these regulations.
We are data controllers for data collected when using our website, www.lofti.co, and this privacy notice is to inform you, our website users of the types of data we process about you, the reasons for processing your data, the lawful basis for processing, your rights and the retention periods of your data.
What is collected and the purpose of processing
- Session cookies – can be managed using our cookie consent pop up tool,
- Sign up form – you provide personal information so that we can contact you
- a. Name
- b. Email address
- c. Ownership status (homeowner or landlord)
- d. Mobile type user (iOS or Android)
- e. Address of the property you for our sensors to be installed
Legal basis for processing data Your consent
What we do with the information we gather Contact Data
Links to other websites
Source of your data and recipients of your data Source
- Your Contact data is provided by you when you use our Sign up form on our website
- The cookie data comes from your use of our website
Automated decision making
Data Transfers outside the EEA
Data Processor agreements
You are entitled to ask about the data that is held about you, subject to certain exceptions. This is called a Subject Access Request (SAR). These should be made by email or in writing at the following addresses:
Address: Lofti Proptech Ltd t/a lofti, White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London EC1Y 8AF
In addition, the Data Protection Regulation provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
We make every attempt to ensure you are satisfied with the handling of your data queries or requests. However, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are not satisfied with the handling of your requests about the protection of your data. Follow the link below to report a concern to the ICO.
Last updated: July 2020